Home » Budget Lodges In Kibale National Park – Basic Hotels/Accommodations
There are a variety of budget lodges in Kibale National Park – basic hotels/accommodations where travelers can stay during their Uganda safaris at a cheap price.
Best Budget Lodges in Kibale National Park – Basic Hotels/Accommodations
1. Isunga Lodge
Isunga Lodge Kibale
This Lodge is situated beside a beautiful rainforest with spectacular views of the huge peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains and onwards to Lake George and the savannahs of Queen Elizabeth.
It is located in the midst of the Crater Lake area, making it the perfect base for the exploration of this wonderful region.
Accommodation At Isunga Lodge Includes;
- Eight (8) tranquil cottages provide comfortable, quality accommodation at affordable rates.
- All cottages have solar power, mosquito nets, flush toilets, and hot showers.
- Rooms’ categories include single, double/twin, triple, and family.
- The family cottage sleeps 4, with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a sitting room.
Facilities And Services At Isunga Lodge Include;
- Meals; offers food with a wonderful range of ingredients sourced from the local markets, together with fresh organic herbs and vegetables from the lodge garden.
- Lunch is 2 courses, with a main and dessert, while light sandwich lunches with fresh homemade bread are also available, as are salads from our garden.
- Dinner is a 3-course meal, with a starter, main, and dessert.
- Breakfasts offer something for all tastes. Fresh fruits, juice, cereals, homemade granola, and yogurt make up the buffet while eggs, pancakes, or a fully-cooked breakfast are made to order.
- Free tea, coffee, and purified drinking water can be found in the restaurant throughout the day.
- Swimming pool; to cool off on sunny days with its lovely views over the forest
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant and lounge
Ruwenzori View Guesthouse Fort Portal
Rwenzori view guest house is situated on the green outskirts of Fort Portal. It is the perfect spot to explore the beauties of Western Uganda.
The guest house is a comfortable and family-run place set within the backdrop of the breathtaking Rwenzori Mountains.
- Double / Twin Room
- Double/ Twin Room
- Family Room
- Family Room
- Wooden Cabin
- Wooden Cabin
Facilities And Services At Ruwenzori View Guesthouse Include;
- Dining; four-course meals are freshly prepared using locally produced fruits, vegetables, and herbs. The house caters to special culinary needs and prepares tasty vegetarian (and vegan) dishes. Dishes are a blend of flavors from around the world, including Western and African cuisine.
- Breakfast; delicious breakfast includes eggs, bacon, sausages with tomatoes, homemade bread and cheese, jams, and our famous banana pancakes.
- The Lounge; has a sitting area and displays a variety of locally made crafts for sale. There is also Free Wi-Fi in the lounge area.