Home » Uganda Safari Lodges In Kibale National Park-Accommodations/Safari Hotels
Uganda Safari Lodges In Kibale National Park-Accommodations/Safari Hotels
For travelers planning their safari to Uganda’s Kibale, there are several Uganda safari lodges (hotels) in Kibale National Park where to stay in and around the park.
Hotels (accommodations) in Kibale National Park are categorized into:
A. Luxury safari lodges
B. Mid-range safari lodges
C. Budget safari lodge
List Of Luxury Lodges In Kibale National Park
- Kibale Ndali Lodge
- Primate Lodge Kabale
- Kyaninga lodge
- Papaya Lake lodge
- Crater Safari Lodge
- Aramaga Rift Valley Lodge
- Chimpundu Lodge
List Of Midrange Accommodation In Kibale National Park
- Isunga Lodge
- Kibale Forest Camp
- Chimpanzee Forest Guest House
- Mountains of the Moon Hotel
- Kibale Guest Cottages
- Kibale Safari Lodge
- Chimps Nest Lodge
- Turaco Treetops
List Of Budget Lodges In Kibale National Park
- Ruwenzori View Guesthouse
- Tinka’s Homestead
- Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve & Community Campsite
- Tooro Fairway Hotel
- Crater Valley Kibale (CVK) Lakeside Resort
- Lake Nyamirima Cottages
- Lake Lyantonde eco campsite and lodge
- Fort Heights Homestay
- Rweteera Safari Park
- Rena Akasha Establishments
- Kitojo Guest Cottages
- Skyways Mansions Boma
- Kaswa Guest Farm
- Home Bliss Uganda
- Yes Hotel
- Koi Koi Fort Portal
- Mwamba Kelele Lodge
A. Luxury Uganda Safari Lodges in Kibale National Park
Below are the luxury Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National Park:
Kibale Ndali Lodge
Ndali Lodge is located adjacent to Kibale National Park headquarters in the Ndali Kasenda Crater field in the Kabarole district in Western Uganda.
This luxury safari lodge in Kibale National Park is 26km from Fort Portal town.
The lodge is situated right on the rim of one of the larger crater lakes.
Accommodation At Ndali Lodge Includes:
- 8 elegant cottages built in African style with woods, stones, and grass thatched roofs. Rooms are well decorated and furnished.
- The rooms also have balconies and verandas to enjoy spectacular views of the crater, Rwenzori Mountains, and surrounding areas.
- All rooms have en-suite facilities such as bathrooms with a bath, shower, sink, and flush toilet.
Primate Lodge Kibale
Primate Lodge Kibale ranks among the top luxury lodges in Kibale National Park.
This upmarket lodge is located deep in the forest, right next to the starting point for Chimpanzee tracking tours and Chimpanzee habituation.
Accommodation At Primate Lodge Includes:
It holds 9 spacious and en-suite Luxury Cottages, 7 mid-level (standard) cottages, a Family Cottage, a Honeymoon Cottage, and a campsite.
- Luxury Cottage: The luxury cottages are constructed of local brick and grass thatched for an authentic African feel.
- Standard Cottages: Standard Cottages are private and en-suite with a well-furnished bedroom and a lovely bathroom.
- Family Cottage: The Family Cottage is separate from individual bathrooms but has an inter-connecting door.
- Honeymoon Cottage: This is a double-storied banda comprising an upstairs bedroom that extends out over a large, elevated thatched wooden deck (veranda) which too seems to extend right into the forest canopy.
- Campsite: There is also a well-maintained campsite with shared washing facilities available for guests who wish to bring their tent.
Kyaninga Lodge is one of the famous safari accommodation in Kibale forest national park. It’s located against the stunning backdrop of Lake Kyaninga and the Rwenzori Mountains and beyond.
This lodge is a spectacular result of one man’s vision and 6 years of unwavering commitment to creating an experience of Africa’s beauty unlike anything else.
You can experience the beauty and romance of this unexplored region while staying at the height of luxury and elegance.
Accommodation At Kyaninga Lodge Includes:
Kyaninga Lodge holds the following accommodation:
- 9 cottages set on raised platforms. The cottages offer you privacy and tranquillity.
- Each spacious cottage comes with a choice of twin or double beds made up of the softest bed linen and feather pillows.
- An indoor seating area leads out to a private deck where you can enjoy morning tea or coffee with views over the lake and the Rwenzori Mountains.
- The en-suite bathrooms boast marble countertop basins set atop crafted Elgon olive pedestals, claw-footed freestanding baths, and glass-walled showers.
- With modern solar power, you’ll always have hot water and electrical charging points.
Papaya Lake Lodge
Papaya Lake Lodge is one the best luxury safari lodges in Kibale National park.
This lodge is surrounded by the lush, evergreen landscapes of the Ugandan Great Crater Lakes region.
It’s set between two extinct volcanoes nestled against the turquoise waters of the Lyantonde and Kifuruka lakes, and with exhilarating views over the majestic Ruwenzori Mountain Range.
Just before entering Fort Portal, take a left and follow a red dirt road. It will take you directly to Papaya along a scenic drive through tea, banana, guava, and avocado plantations.
Accommodation At Papaya Lake Lodge Includes:
- Nine (9) spacious and bright cottages
- All cottages are situated on the extinct volcano crater’s slope and have breathtaking views of Lyantonde Lake.
- Each cottage offers complete privacy, hidden from view by a natural screen of green treetops.
- 8 of the cottages feature 2 beds (one king-size and one single), local stone-decorated bathrooms with shower units, and verandas equipped with deckchairs.
- The 9th cottage– (Family Cottage) is a two-level villa boasting 3 bedrooms, a living room with a fireplace, a spacious bathroom, and a large terrace.
- The rooms are decorated and furnished with calm colors, subtle accessories, and original interior design, and equipped with simple but comfortable furniture.
Crater Safari Lodge
Crater Safari Lodge is among the popular Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National Park.
It’s located approximately 7km from Kibale Forest national park headquarters. This lodge is set on the banks of the Nyinabulitwa Crater Lake.
The lodge’s surrounding area boasts over 9 crater lakes and abundant tea and coffee plantations. Thus, creating gorgeous scenery for guests at the lodge!
Fort Portal is the closest town and is 22 km away.
Accommodation At Crater Safari Lodge Includes:
- 21 rooms in total comprising 10 standard pool-facing cabanas (double level) and 11 deluxe thatched chalets
- 5 Deluxe chalets: are crater-facing (2 twins, 3 doubles – one of which is the honeymoon suite)
- 6 Deluxe chalets: are in the gardens with a partial crater view (2 of these are family cottages and are joined. The other 2 are standalone cottages with double beds)
- 3 Chalets: have baths, while the rest have expansive showers
- The Family Chalet: has inter-leading rooms with 2 double beds and 4 single beds in total. If needed, deluxe chalets have space for an extra bed.
Aramaga Rift Valley Lodge
Aramaga Rift Valley Lodge is one of the latest Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National Park, established in 2020.
This modern safari accommodation in Kibale is about 10km west of Fort Portal town, on a ridge of the Great Rift Valley.
It features a unique and visionary design that offers magnificent views over the Rwenzori Mountains, Semliki Wildlife Reserve, the Blue Mountains of the DRC, plus Lake Albert.
Its amazing architecture features exclusive “Space Pods” with 1200C panorama windows offering 80km views of the surrounding countryside.
Normally, at the night, the pods seem to be floating in space!
Accommodation At Aramaga Rift Valley Lodge
This unique Uganda safari lodge in Kibale National Park features the following accommodation:
- It can accommodate about 12-14 guests.
- Five (5) pods of this unique lodge are double however, they have an option of single occupancy. All are fitted with a French double bed, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, a bench, and a desk.
- Moonshot is the largest pod with 2 beds– one king-size and one single and with more room to sit and relax.
- All pods feature a bathtub on the rooftop offering hot or cold water and are fitted with shelf areas to serve drinks and food.
Chimpundu Lodge is one of the most recent and finest luxury Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National Park. It’s just close to the starting point of Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest.
Thus, it’s ideal and affordable for guests interested in Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale and other activities.
This lodge offers dramatic views of the surrounding countryside and wildlife right from your private deck.
At night, guests enjoy the wonderful sounds of wildlife in the background and the rustling of the African trees!
Accommodation At Chimpundu Lodge
- Chimpundu Lodge holds 14 luxury cottages all giving great views of the surrounding area and wildlife right from your private deck.
- All cottages offer the true ambiance of Kibale Forrest, with great comfort catered for! They hold spacious dressing rooms, en-suite bathrooms, and private sundecks.
- More so, each cottage features modern amenities, counting fans, Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, a hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Also, an extra blanket can be offered in chillier months on request.
B. Midrange Accommodations (Lodges) In Kibale National Park
There’re several midrange safari lodges in Kibale National Park and these include:
Isunga Lodge is one of the best Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National Park. It’s situated beside a beautiful rainforest with spectacular views of the massive peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains.
It also has stunning views of Lake George and the Savannah of Queen Elizabeth NP– the most famous park in Uganda.
This facility is located amid the crater lake area, making it the perfect base for the exploration of this wonderful region.
Accommodation At Isunga Lodge Includes:
This safari accommodation in Kibale forest national park offers the following accommodation:
- Eight (8) tranquil cottages provide comfortable, quality accommodation at affordable rates.
- All cottages have solar power, mosquito nets, flush toilets, and hot showers.
- Rooms’ categories include single, double (twin), triple, and family.
- The family cottage sleeps 4, with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a sitting room.
This elegant tented camp is located in a patch of evergreen forest, just outside the southern part of Kibale Forest National Park.
It borders the Magombe swamp, known as the Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary.
It’s about 10 minute’s drive to the starting point of Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale National Park (Kanyanchu Visitor Center).
Accommodation At Kibale Forest Camp Includes:
This midrange accommodation in Kibale National Park holds the following features:
- Self-contained tents: These 12 African safari-style tents are comfortably furnished with twin or double beds.
- Non-self-contained tents: Kibale Forest Camp also offers alternative accommodation in the form of 9 non-self-contained tents.
Chimpanzee Forest Guest House
This is another tranquil Uganda safari lodge in Kibale National Park ideal for visitors interested in Chimpanzee trekking.
It’s located at the edge of Kibale National Park only 22km from Fort Portal on the Kamwenge Road.
Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse was formerly a residence of the British district commissioner in the 1950s during Uganda’s colonial period.
It was renovated and turned into a Guest House in 2003. Since that time, it has been wonderfully cared for and up to date.
Accommodation At Chimpanzee Forest Guest House
- Chimpanzee Forest Guest House offers accommodation in beautifully furnished self-contained cottages (Bandas).
- All offer panoramic views of Kibale forest national park and the surrounding Tea plantations.
- The guest house also offers accommodation in a large ancient colonial house, which was formerly home to the British commissioner in the 1950s.
- It’s well furnished with 2 self-contained rooms in a colonial setting with beautiful views of Kibale National Park, the tea plantation, and Crater Lake.
- It also has hot showers in western-style bathrooms.
Mountains Of The Moon Hotel
- Mountains of the Moon Hotel is one of the famous safari hotels in Kibale National Park located in Fort Portal, 26km from Kibale NP.
- The hotel sits on 15 acres of landscaped gardens with wonderful views of the Rwenzori Mountains from where the hotel takes its name.
- This hotel is a unique blend of oriental and French chic styles where guests instantly feel at home.
- Accommodation At Mountains Of The Moon Hotel Includes:
- A total of 33 fully appointed rooms are homely and inviting with many distinguishing features characterized by sleek hand-carved furniture in natural woods.
- This simplistic yet charming décor is both practical and cozy, making it the perfect choice for business travelers, tourists, and families.
- Room types include Deluxe Double, Single Room, Single Standard, Suites, Superior Double, and Twin Room.
Kibale Guest Cottages
Kibale Guest Cottages is also among the ideal safari accommodation in Kibale Forest national park.
This lovely facility sits on a 5-acre garden at the edge of Kibale forest national park on Fort Portal-Kamwenge Road.
It’s about 5 minute drive to Bigodi swamp walk and the start of Kibale Chimpanzee trekking.
This adorable hotel features 4 acres of its land left as a natural forest. It has developed a 45-minute walk trail network for guests’ nature walks.
All the lovely indigenous trees in its gardens have been named and tagged for easy identification.
Accommodation At Kibale Guest Cottages Includes:
- This Uganda safari lodge in Kibale National Park features the following accommodation:
- 12 spacious cottages set up on a 5-acre garden. Each of the cottages has a private balcony overlooking the forest!
- All rooms are a depiction of African Art and are fitted with a wardrobe, a desk, and a private bathroom with toiletries.
- The quiet amazing environment here is ideal for persons who need to take a cool break and honeymooners.
Kibale Safari Lodge
Kibale Safari Lodge is also one of the best midrange lodges in Kibale National Park you can opt for on your Uganda tour.
This lovely lodge is located in the Kanyanchu area on the way to Bigodi Village, offering magnificent views of Kibale Forest and the Rwenzori Mountains.
It’s roughly 1.5km from the center of Kibale National Park
Kibale Safari Lodge blends into natural surroundings allowing visitors to feel the unique experience of being in nature!
Accommodation At Kibale Safari Lodge Includes:
- The lodge presently offers 2 rooms on the main building and 5 luxury cottages with private toilets and hot showers.
- All cottages are very well furnished to ensure comfort for all.
- No detail has been overlooked in the refurbishment of these magnificent cottages.
- The cottages provide a perfect setting for relaxation.
- From the seclusion of your veranda, you can watch wild animals jump from tree to tree.
Chimps Nest Lodge
Chimps Nest Lodge is also among the best lodges in Kibale park ideal for guests interested in chimp trekking in Kibale.
It’s set on the borders of Kibale NP offering scenic views of Kibale Forest and the snow-capped peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains.
This lodge is approximately 15 minutes drive to Kibale Park headquarters and also a little distance to Bigodi wetland.
Guests at this lodge can have a chance to spot wild animals like Forest Elephants as well numerous birds. And among these include the beautiful Great-blue Turaco.
Accommodation At Chimps Nest Lodge
- Chimps Nest Lodge offers a range of accommodations counting a peaceful camping site and gorgeous cottages.
- The lodge holds a unique tree house constructed in the tree canopy offering adorable views from your bedroom.
- Campers and backpackers, share toilets and bathrooms with warm and cold water.
- All beds are comfortable and fitted with king-sized beds to make sure you enjoy your night.
Turaco Treetops offers guests a unique experience in the forest with magnificent views over the snowcapped Rwenzori Mountains.
It’s the place to go on a Chimpanzee trekking safari, share tasty meals, laugh, and read a book near a fireplace. You can also learn about nature, play a game, or take a dip in a refreshing pool.
This lodge offers guests a unique jungle experience, without compromising on comfort.
Accommodation At Turaco Treetops Includes:
This Uganda safari lodge in Kibale forest national park offers the following accommodation:
- Luxury Forest Cottages: Turaco Treetops holds 8 luxury cottages placed at secluded locations in the jungle.
- Budget Forest Cottage: For everyone who is traveling on a budget, the Chimps’ House is the right pick. Located in the middle of the forest, this cozy cottage provides a carefree jungle experience.
C. Budget Uganda Safari Lodges In Kibale National Park
There are many budget Uganda safari lodges in Kibale National park and among these include:
Ruwenzori View Guesthouse
Rwenzori View Guest House is one of the famous Uganda safari hotels in Kibale National Park ideal for budget travelers on Uganda tours.
This lovely facility is situated on the green outskirts of Boma in Fort Portal, just a walking distance from the market, town center, and golf course.
Ruwenzori View Guesthouse is approximately 40 minutes drive to Bigodi Community which neighbors Kibale National Park.
Guests here enjoy great views of the Rwenzori Mountains in the backdrop. This guest house is a perfect place to explore the scenic beauty of Western Uganda!
Accommodation At Ruwenzori View Guesthouse Includes:
- Single Room
- Double (Twin Room)
- Family Room, and,
- A Wooden Cabin.
If interested in a budget safari lodge in Kibale National Park, Tinka’s homestead is a must not miss facility. It’s simply one of the best homesteads in Uganda!
This gorgeous homestead is set in Bigodi Community– a rich cultural village adjacent to Kibale National Park– the most ideal site for Chimpanzee trekking in Uganda.
Tinka’s Homestead is a perfect place for comfort and traditional life!
Accommodation At Tinka’s Homestead
The homestead features one traditional thatched roof banda, accommodating 3-4 people. This banda consists of 2 levels:
- The lower level: Holds a living space and a comfortable single bed.
- An upper space: Features a cozy double bed and a balcony offering great views over the Rwenzori Mountains. All beds hold Mosquito nets. Hygienic toilets and showers are also at your disposal!
In addition, 2 rooms are available in the house. 1 double-bed room and 1 twin room. Each of these can accommodate 2 people. All feature a private bathroom having western toilets and hot-water showers.
Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve & Community Campsite
Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve and Community Campsite is situated 19km south of Fort Portal.
This facility is home to a beautiful Crater Lake and an ancient forest.
Set amidst the tranquil environment, this eco-friendly resort offers guests the chance to unwind, relax and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
Accommodation At Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve & Community Campsite Includes:
- Rwenzori View Cottages: In these cottages double and twin beds are available and offer massive views of the Rwenzori Mountains.
- Hill-Top Cottages: These are self-contained cottages, secluded from the main campground and surrounded by the lush forest of the Nature Reserve.
- The Lakeside Cottage: Overlooking the peaceful Lake Nkuruba, the cottage provides privacy away from the main camp.
- Camping: Camping facilities include shared bathroom facilities with flushing toilets and hot showers. There’re camping chairs around and a campfire may be lit at night.
Tooro Fairway Hotel
Travelers interested in budget safari hotels in Kibale forest national park, Tooro Fairway Hotel is an ideal place for you!
It’s located in Fort Portal town about 27.2km (30 min drive) from Kibale park headquarters and about 1.6km from Toroo Botanical Gardens.
Accommodation at this hotel comes with a restaurant, a bar, and a shared lounge.
- Each room at this 3-star hotel offers great views and guests have access to a beautiful garden and the terrace.
- All rooms are fitted with a desk, a private bathroom, slippers, and comfortable bed linen.
Crater Valley Kibale (CVK) Lakeside Resort
CVK Lakeside Guest House is a homely guesthouse located at the entrance of Kibale forest park headquarters.
It’s located on one of the most beautiful crater lakes in the region, Lake Nyabikere. Thus, guests at the resort are offered incredible views of the lake.
Accommodation At Crater Valley Kibale Lakeside Resort
- This safari accommodation in Kibale park features 8 rooms, all set within evergreen vegetation and forest which is terraced and overlooks a Crater Lake.
- A cool breeze from the lake is constantly carrying cool clean fresh air, making it the ideal peaceful hub to relax and integrate with nature.
- The Guest house is a self-contained facility with hot showers and modern sitting flush toilets.
- There is also a campsite with access to hot showers and modern sitting flush toilet facilities from within a 10-meter distance.
Lake Nyamirima Cottages
Lake Nyamirima Cottages is one of the latest (eco-friendly) budget safari lodges in Kibale National park.
It’s located about 18km on Fort Potal-Kamwengye Road, and about 3km to Kibale National Park– a perfect spot for Chimpanzee safaris in Uganda.
The Cottages were named after Lake Nyamirima Crater, where it’s situated! Nyamirima is a local dialect meaning the “Mother of Darkness” due to her dark water when viewed up the cliff.
Its accommodation is offered in 5 grass-thatched houses situated on the hilltops overlooking Lake Nyamirima.
- All cottages are set offering spectacular views of the lake and the scenic countryside around.
- Cottages offer a real African experience!
Lake Lyantonde Eco Campsite And Lodge
If looking for a budget Uganda safari lodge in Kibale National Park, Lake Lyantonde Eco Campsite and Lodge is an ideal facility to use.
This eco-friendly property is situated on the shores of Lake Lyantonde, 20km from Fort Portal town and about 16km from Kibale National Park- the best area for Chimpanzee tracking in Uganda
Accommodation At Lake Lyantonde Eco Campsite And Lodge Includes:
- Self-Contained Room: It’s an expansive room with a private toilet and shower.
- Basic Room: This features a shared outside toilet and shower.
- Camping: Guests interested in camping should have their tent and choose a spot on the spacious grounds.
Note: All rooms offer great views of the green countryside, beautiful sunrises, and the lake.
Fort Heights Homestay
Fort Heights Homestay ranks among the ideal safari hotels in Kibale National Park ideal for budget travelers.
This modern hotel is located about 30 minutes drive (26.3km) from Kibale park. Also, it’s almost 4.1km from Toroo Botanical Gardens in Fort Portal town.
All rooms at Fort Heights Homestay are fitted with a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a private bathroom with bathrobes, and a shower.
In some units, there’s a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a minibar.
Rweteera Safari Park
Rweteera Safari Park ranks among the best safari lodges in Kibale National Park ideal for all budget travelers exploring western Uganda- Fort Portal town.
This lovely basic facility is located at the entrance of Kibale NP next to the shore of Lake Nyabikere.
It’s ideal for tourists visiting Kibale National Park, Queen Elizabeth NP, Semliki Game Reserve and Semliki NP, and Mountain Rwenzori NP.
Its accommodation is provided in a Budget Double Tent, Standard Chalet, and Double Room with an extra bed.
Rena Akasha Establishments
Rena Akasha Establishments is among the famous safari accommodation in Kibale forest national park ideal for budget travelers.
This gorgeous facility is set in Kyenjojo.
Its accommodation is provided in 10 ensuite rooms each fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a DVD Player. Also, each unit features a private bathroom, free toiletries, and a hair dryer.
Kitojo Guest Cottages
Kitojo Guest Cottages ranks among the popular safari lodges in Kibale National Park. It’s just situated about 30 minutes drive from Kibale forest national park.
The accommodation at Kitojo Guest Cottages is provided in 6 spacious cottages situated on Kitojo hill. All offer great views of the Rwenzori Mountains and the scenic green countryside of western Uganda.
Each cottage features a bathroom with hot showers, and flush toilet, electricity, and WIFI. In addition, each cottage features a floor, seating area, comfortable beds, ceiling mosquito net, and a working area.
The rooms are large enough for 1-2 people.
Skyways Mansions Boma
Skyways Mansions Boma is another famous safari hotel in Kibale forest national park ideal for budget travelers in Fort Portal.
It’s set roughly 27km (30 min drive) from Kibale park headquarters. So ideal for visitors interested in Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale National Park!
This facility offers accommodation with a shared lounge, a garden, and a shared kitchen for your convenience.
Kaswa Guest Farm
Kaswa Guest Farm is also a budget safari accommodation in Kibale National Park you can opt for.
It’s located in Fort Portal town about 9.2km from Toroo Botanical Gardens.
The accommodation at Kaswa Guest Farm is provided in a Double Room (2 people) and also in the Family Room (4 people).
All rooms are fitted with a private balcony, Mosquito net, children’s beds (cribs), wardrobe, welcome sitting area, and tiled floor.
This adorable guest farm offers a garden and Mountain Rwenzori views, free WiFi, and free private parking.
Home Bliss Uganda
Home Bliss Uganda is among the ideal basic Uganda safari hotels in Kibale National Park.
It’s set in Fort Portal town approximately 5.2km from Toroo Botanical Gardens.
Every room at Home Bliss Uganda features a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels, and a balcony with garden views.
All rooms have a kettle, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. Most rooms come with a seating area.
Yes Hotel is also another ideal budget accommodation in Kibale.
It’s set in Fort Portal town nearly 1.2km from Toroo Botanical Gardens.
Yes Hotel accommodation is offered with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar, and a shared lounge.
At the hotel, every unit is equipped with bed linen and towels.
The shared bathroom of this hotel is fitted with a shower.
Koi Koi Fort Portal
For all vacationers interested in budget safari lodges in Kibale National Park, Koi Koi Fort Portal is an ideal place to be!
This lovely lodge is located in Fort Portal, around 4.9km from Toroo Botanical Gardens. From here, you can easily access Kibale National Park– the top area for Uganda Chimpanzee tours!
These beautiful cottages were designed by a cherished Danish architect Vetle Jorgensen and made from individually hand-cut stone sourced locally.
Accommodation At Koi Koi Fort Portal includes:
- Rooms on the ground floor offer views of the beautiful garden and are suitable for families.
- The upper room features glass doors leading to the balcony where you can unwind with a glass of wine. You’ll also enjoy the great views of the Rwenzori Mountains
- All rooms are fitted with a desk, a terrace area, a private bathroom, a hot shower, a flat-screen TV, a seating area, comfortable bed linen, and towels.
Mwamba Kelele Lodge
Mwamba Kelele Lodge is also a gorgeous budget safari accommodation in Kibale National Park.
It’s located about 20km from Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary.
This budget facility is set on the edges of Mwamba Crater providing great views of the lake.
All units here have a balcony overlooking the gorgeous garden.
For A Remarkable Affordable Experience On Your Uganda Safari, Please, Just Feel Free To Inquire From Us About The Best Safari Lodge In Kibale National Park To Use!