Turaco Treetops At Kibale Forest National Park (Mid-Range)-Overview
Turaco Treetops offer guests a unique experience in the forest with stunning views over the snowcapped Rwenzori Mountains. Turaco Treetops is the place to go on a chimpanzee trekking, share tasty meals, laugh, read a book near a fire place, learn about nature, play a game, or take dip in our refreshing pool. Turaco Treetops offers its guests a unique jungle experience, without compromising on comfort.
Accommodation At Turaco Treetops Includes;
Luxury Forest Cottages
- Turaco Treetops has 8 luxury cottages situated at secluded locations in the jungle.
- The cottages are spacious, with large windows and outside wooden decks, providing splendid views over Kibale Forest.
- The cottages are designed to ‘bring the outdoors inside’ and mix modernity with an ‘African feel’ by using clean lines in combination with wood and other natural materials.
Budget Forest Cottage
- For everyone who is traveling on a budget, the Chimps’ House is the right pick. Located in the middle of the forest, this cozy cottage provides a carefree jungle experience.
Facilities And Services At Turaco Treetops Include;
- Restaurant, bar, Lounges and fire place; the main building includes a restaurant, a lounge area with a cozy fireplace, a bar, an outside terrace, and a first-floor lounge with spectacular views over the forest and the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains.
- Free Wi-Fi and charging docks; for everyone who wants to share their adventures or is looking to recharge their equipment, we have free Wi-Fi and charging docks available in the main building.
- Swimming pool; the 5×10 meter pool is strategically positioned in the lush garden in front of Turaco Treetops’ main building and has a shallow end for the youngest guests.