Isunga Lodge Kibale (Mid-Range)-Overview
Isunga Lodge is situated beside a beautiful rainforest with spectacular views of the huge peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains and onwards to Lake George and the savannahs of Queen Elizabeth. It is located the midst of the Crater Lake area, making it the perfect base for exploration of this wonderful region.
Accommodation At Isunga Lodge Includes;
- Eight (8) tranquil cottages provide comfortable, quality accommodation at affordable rates.
- All cottages have solar power, mosquito nets, flush toilets and hot showers.
- Rooms’ categories include single, double/twin, triple and family.
- The family cottage sleeps 4, with 2 bedrooms, bathroom and sitting room.
Facilities And Services At Isunga Lodge Include;
- Meals; offers food with a wonderful range of ingredients sourced from the local markets, together with fresh organic herbs and vegetables from the lodge garden.
- Lunch is 2 courses, with a main and dessert, while light sandwich lunches with fresh homemade bread are also available, as are salads from our garden.
- Dinner is a 3 course meal, with starter, main and dessert.
- Breakfasts offer something for all tastes. Fresh fruits, juice, cereals, homemade granola and yoghurt make up the buffet while eggs, pancakes or a full cooked breakfast are made to order.
- Free tea, coffee and purified drinking water can be found in the restaurant throughout the day.
- Swimming pool; to cool off on sunny days with its lovely views over the forest
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant and lounge